In the first major shake up to the Shopping Comparison Site market in Australia for some time, NexTag have announced that Australia is now a major focus of their expansion.
While Australian’s may not be that familiar with the NexTag brand, online merchants should to be aware that NexTag were recently rated as one of the top Paid CSEs (Comparison Shopping Engines) in the United States, sending online retailers the most traffic and revenue of any of the US Shopping Comparison Sites.
Outside of the US Market, NexTag operate in 8 international markets and Australia is their next major market focus.
Importantly, NexTag do not aim to be a just another player in the markets in which they operate, they are extremely capable and well capitalised and aim to be market leading Australian shopping comparison site.
Listing with NexTag offers Australian online merchants the following benefits:
- Low risk – It costs just $50 to set up your account, and this is a prepayment on the “clicks” that you receive. Importantly you can cancel your account at anytime if you aren’t satisfied, and any money left in your account will be refunded.
- Easy and not time consuming for you – NexTag simply browse a feed from your shop which is the same as the Getprice.com data feed.
- Fast -The registration process only takes a few minutes
- New/Quality traffic – Low audience overlaps with competitors.
- Accountability – You can track your results and using the NexTag ROI optimizer you can track the number of sales generated by NexTag leads.
If you are considering ways to improve your Search Engine Marketing (SEM), NexTag will offer high exposure to potential customers for a very low cost.
About the Author:
Outsmart is a Perth based Internet marketing company which specialises in search and social media marketing strategies.