Are poor website conversions holding back your business?
Visitors to your website will quickly form their opinion on your business from the moment they land on your home page. If your website’s first impression is a good one then they may choose to stay on your site and try and find a solution to their problem; be it a product, service or information. Conversely, if your site does not resonate with the user when they arrive at it, or as they start to interact with it then that visitor will very quickly disappear and find a website that does.
Conversion optimisation is about ensuring your website design specifically meets the needs of your target market. That it is functional, has meaningful content and which answers your visitor’s questions or solves their problems. It’s about ensuring your website reflects the high standards and professionalism that you set for the rest of your business.
A conversion is not a conversion until your customer places an order or makes an inquiry, so conversion optimisation is about asking for and closing the sale.
Why is Conversion Optimisation so Important ?
The conversion of visitors into customers is the ultimate goal of every business website.
A robust search engine optimisation and search engine marketing strategy will continue to drive more and more visitors to your site, but visitors do not bring economic benefits unless they become customers.
Increasing the amount of traffic to your site is important, critically so and is pivotal to the next phase, conversion. Efforts spent on your site design and workflow to close the sale, get the lead or inquiry will lift your rates of conversion and deliver higher returns for any given number of visitors.
Conversion Optimisation is the art of closing the sale.
How can you Optimise your Website for Conversions?
To optimise your website for increased conversion in the first instance, you need to ensure that your website:
- Has an appealing design,
- Is well structured so that your visitors can easily find what it is they are looking for,
- Has great content to help your visitors solve their problems easily and form a positive impression of your business, and
- Has good functionality so that work flow is intuitive and efficient.
From here is about ensuring you are closing the sale, locking in the lead or getting the inquiry.
How Outsmart Can Optimise your Conversions
Outsmart can assist you and your team catapult your website conversion rates through our Conversion Optimisation services. Our conversion optimisation services include:
- Review of your existing website analytics to understand conversion rates, bottle necks and drop out points
- An independent and unbiased review of your visitor’s website experience
- Analysis of your websites structure, functionality, content and workflow to identify optimisation opportunities
- Recommendations on calls to action, lead and inquiry capture and order completion, And
- Equipping your team with the skills and tools they need to manage the ongoing optimisation of conversions for your business.
From specific problem solving to a complete conversion optimisation overhaul, let Outsmart lead you to the head of the pack today.